Vol. 91 Nbr. 7, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Keeping Our Eyes on the Ball.
- Distasteful Ad.
- Michael J. Higer: President of The Florida Bar.
- Collateral Attacks on Class Resolutions.
- Resolving Disputes by Expert Determination: What Happens When Parties Select Appraisers, Accountants, or Other Technical Experts to Decide Disputes.
- Defining Animal Rights and Animal Welfare: A Lawyer's Guide.
- Homestead Sweet Homestead? How Code Enforcement Liens Should Be Treated Under the Constitutional Homestead Exemption.
- Will Our Future Drown? Paying for the Costs of Sea-Level Rise.
- What You Don't Know Can Hurt You (and Your Client's Appeal): Understanding Recent Amendments to the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- Will Body Cameras Improve Policing in Florida?