Vol. 91 Nbr. 5, May 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- How can we help you?
- Is F.S. s. 732.703 susceptible to a constitutional challenge by a former spouse whose claim for benefits is denied?
- A walk through the strike zone.
- Emerging protections for nursing mothers in the workplace.
- When is a public official entitled to prevailing party attorneys' fee reimbursement in Public Records Act cases?
- Basis consistency: how to kill a fly with a bazooka.
- Are client's tax returns timely enough for discharge?
- Florida's Minority Trailblazers: The Men and Women Who Changed the Face of Florida Government.