Vol. 91 Nbr. 4, April 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- The judicial branch: co-equal and independent.
- Computing economic damages in Florida wrongful death and personal injury cases.
- Employed, but not an employee: the applicability of Florida's head-of-household exemption.
- Navigating the "good faith" and "reasonableness" requirements of Coblentz.
- Animal hoarding in Florida: addressing the ongoing animal, human, and public health crisis.
- Bank customers beware: recovery of unauthorized electronic funds transfers isn't so easy.
- Buying America! Foreign investment in U.S. real property: recap and new developments.
- An eloquent argument for enforcing nonreliance clauses: Billington v. Ginn-La Pine Island, Ltd., LLLP.
- The Collaborative Law Process Act: the future is now.
- Do you speak legalese?
- The Whistler.