Vol. 91 Nbr. 3, March 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Passion for pro bono.
- The pro bono pros and how you can become one.
- Hamilton's final act leaves a legacy in Florida Law.
- The Girl Scout law.
- Going the distance.
- Medical marijuana's effect on employment law: the highs, the lows, and the unanswered questions.
- Florida public records law: the battle over attorneys' fees.
- Demystifying the qualified payment right: structuring and administering a s. 2701-compliant entity.
- Post-judgment collection: stepping into the shoes of the judgment debtor in claims against third parties.
- Putting conventional probate concepts to the test: Parker v. Parker and the decedent's estate as an indispensable party.
- An introduction to negotiated rulemaking.