Vol. 91 Nbr. 1, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Challenges and opportunities.
- Involuntary expulsion of troublesome members under Florida's revised LLC Act.
- Booker: the first 10 years in Florida.
- Have you revised your health care surrogate forms? A look back at the October 2015 revisions to the Florida Health Care Surrogate Act.
- Acquisition planning for a tax basis step-up.
- Padi-waggin: the tail of one dog's journey from death row to legislative inspiration for dog bite due process.
- Commencing litigation against a defendant with international ties? Not so fast - an introduction to an international approach to domestic litigation.
- The Florida homeowners construction recovery fund: how to collect from an uncollectible contractor.
- My Own Words.
- Trials of the Century: A Decade-By-Decade Look at Ten of America's Most Sensational Crimes.