Vol. 90 Nbr. 3, March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Liberty and justice for all? Equal access requires a court technology upgrade.
- Breathing underwater: the survival of second mortgages in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Up in smoke or down in flames? A Florida lawyer's legal and ethical risks in advising a marijuana industry client.
- Florida should permit parties to modify article 4A's notice period by agreement.
- The material difference in Florida contract law.
- The chameleon is too big (and cannot be subdivided).
- LGBT, the EEOC, and the meaning of "sex".
- Attorneys' fees on appeal: misapplication of the law of the case doctrine raises procedural and substantive due process concerns.
- Pre-immigration tax and estate planning: pitfalls and considerations related to domicile.
- How to Leave Prison Early: Florida Clemency, Parole and Work Release.