Vol. 89 Nbr. 5, May 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Isolated on the island of Florida.
- Oath of admission to the Florida Bar.
- The revised Florida Arbitration Code.
- Litigation practitioners' confusion: Fla. R. Jud. Admin. 2.420 and 2.425 and the improper filing of sensitive information.
- What makes a case or an issue one of exceptional importance?
- Medical negligence arbitration proceedings before Florida's Division of Administrative Hearings.
- Practical implications of Murphy Oil on employee waivers: an ecological disaster or a dissenter's pipeline to freedom?
- Florida family trust companies: tax and nontax considerations.
- Garnishing a lawyer's trust account: actions to be taken by lawyer garnishee.