Vol. 89 Nbr. 2, February 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Let's all slow down.
- Premises liability revisited.
- 'I'll be watching you': the Florida voyeurism offense.
- Medicaid lien reduction: is it possible?
- Estate planning in 2015 and beyond: no longer a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Will basin management action plans restore Florida's impaired waters?
- Legislative rule ratification: lessons from the first four years.
- Recurring issues with Florida's municipal pension plans in family law cases.
- Judge-friendly briefs in the electronic age.
- Supreme Ambitions.
- The Vampire Next Door: The True Story of the Vampire Rapist.
- Mindful Co-Parenting: A Child-Friendly Path Through Divorce.