Vol. 88 Nbr. 6, June 2014
- Journey's end, yet work to be done.
- 'Love bug' mentality.
- Oath of admission to the Florida Bar.
- The Florida Bar annual reports of sections and divisions.
- The Florida Bar annual reports of committees.
- Protecting the elderly from financial exploitation: the dilemma and solution, Part I.
- Using administrative law to challenge IRS determinations.
- The door to a virtual law practice is always open: and the proper use of technology can keep it that way.
- Obtaining attorneys' fees in Florida arbitrations: the slowly changing law.