Vol. 87 Nbr. 8, September 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- The clarion call - what if no one answers?
- Response to Florida dependency article.
- What happened to comic relief?
- Slot machines in Florida? Wait a minute.
- "Certifying" documents via third-party software: binding on the court?
- Orders on motions to dismiss for failure to state a cause of action - when are they final for purposes of filing notice of appeal?
- Code liens are not "superpriority" liens: is it the end of the debate?
- New environmental resource permit rules.
- Breaking it all down: employers' sanctions under immigration law and OCAHO litigation.
- "She said what?": what to do in civil domestic violence proceedings with child hearsay.
- Tax planning for cross-border endorsement payments to professional U.S. athletes.
- Florida's new revised LLC act.
- Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of a New America.
- Hour of the Wolf: An Experiment in Ageless Living.
- The Florida Litigation Guide, 2013 ed.