Vol. 86 Nbr. 2, February 2012
- Title insurance.
- "When pride still mattered....".
- In memoriam: Marshall R. Cassedy.
- A horse is a horse (of course, of course) But is it agriculture? Whether ranches dedicated to abused, abandoned, and aging horses qualify for "Agricultural" classifications under Florida's Greenbelt Law.
- Certiorari review of nonfinal orders: does one size really fit all? Part I.
- Estate planning issues in a dissolution of marriage.
- Estate planning: the clock is ticking--use it or lose it before 2013.
- Nature of the beast: recurrent ethical issues confronting attorneys attempting to settle Florida class actions.
- The "pure opinion" exception to the Florida Frye standard.
- Throwaway Girl.
- Treacherous Obsession.
- Adoption and Surrogacy in Florida.
- Fight the Good Fight.