Vol. 84 Nbr. 6, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reflections on my year as bar president.
- Annual reports of sections and divisions of The Florida Bar.
- Annual reports of committees of The Florida Bar.
- Florida state and federal appellate rules: distinctions with a difference.
- The plausibility standard as a double-edged sword: the application of Twombly and Iqbal to affirmative defenses.
- Honest services fraud: federal prosecution of public corruption at the state and local levels.
- Beyond the imminent sale doctrine: valuing assets with imbedded tax consequences.
- The mortgage foreclosure crisis in Florida: a 21st century solution.
- Section 2053 final regulations: continued uncertainty?
- Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer.
- Justice in June.
- The Slacker's Guide to Law School: Success Without Stress.
- Legal Eagles, Turkeys and Buzzards.
- The 57 Club: My Four Decades in Florida Politics.