Vol. 83 Nbr. 6, June 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mandatory retirement age.
- It has been an honor and a privilege.
- Sand for the people: the continuing controversy over public access to Florida's beaches.
- The Florida Bar sections and divisions.
- The Florida Bar committees.
- Reconsideration or rehearing: is there a difference?
- Roth IRA conversions: benefits and planning opportunities.
- Make it an even 10: courts rely on more than the seven Carpenter factors to analyze a claim for undue influence of a will or trust.
- The effectiveness of home rule: a preemption and conflict analysis.
- The polygraph examination - a valuable arbitration tool.
- Distinguishing chicken little from bona fide whistleblowers.
- Untangling taxes from personal injury damages.
- Extortion: what your client wants.