Vol. 82 Nbr. 11, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Invoking the rule.
- Your Board of Governors.
- The learned intermediary doctrine in Florida: courts wrestle with claimed exceptions to the doctrine in drug and device litigation.
- Legislative changes to Chapter 720: homeowners' associations, Florida Statutes, regular legislative sessions 2007 and 2008.
- Why punitive damages and criminal sentences are reviewed differently and what it means to your appeal.
- Estate planning during turbulent times.
- The 2008 amendments to the APA: the Open Government Act.
- Availability of class actions in arbitration.
- Unraveling the mysteries of the Florida exemptions for life insurance and annuity contracts.
- A brave new frontier: the equitable distribution 2008 legislative changes.