Vol. 81 Nbr. 3, March 2007
- Editor's note.
- More on citation form.
- Are we outraged yet?
- Florida tightens its restrictions on class action lawsuits.
- Responding to state government health care fraud investigations.
- Challenging expert witness testimony in Florida products liability cases under Frye.
- Getting your fair share back: recovering money paid pursuant to unconstitutional taxes and fees.
- eDiscovery and Digital Evidence.
- No Man Stands Alone.
- The Uniform Premarital Agreement Act: taking Casto to a new level for prenuptial agreements.
- The impact of recent NLRB decisions on supervisory status.
- The shield and the sword regarding disclosure of private psychiatric records as a routine element of discovery in Florida auto accident litigation.
- Understanding the art of appellate advocacy: why trial counsel should engage experienced appellate counsel as a matter of professional responsibility and legal strategy.
- A primer on counties and municipalities.
- At the threshold - where preparation meets opportunity.