Vol. 79 Nbr. 6, June 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Judicial independence and workers' compensation judges.
- Another side speaks to Florida's Valued Policy Law.
- A busy year comes to an end.
- Sections and divisions of The Florida Bar.
- Committees of The Florida Bar.
- Florida Supreme Court takes property owners to the cleaners: the impact of Aramark v. Easton.
- Financial affidavits in dissolution of marriage actions: are they really mandatory?
- Supreme Court agrees with IRS on contingent attorney fee cases.
- Recovering "stigma" damages in mold-related construction defect cases: making the property owner whole.
- Abuse of discretion: misunderstanding the deference accorded trial court rulings.
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association hopes a little Christmas cheer will last a lifetime.