Vol. 76 Nbr. 11, December 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Author responds.
- Madison and free speech.
- The judicial path of kindness.
- Let's celebrate! (President's Page).
- A clearinghouse for worthwhile professional discussions.
- 75 Years of the Bar Journal: a forum for improving the practice of law.
- A century of living, 78 years of lawyering.
- Speedy trial, speedy games.
- Anarchy or Anglo-American jurisprudence? The doctrinal effect of stare decisis upon bankruptcy courts in the face of district court precedents.
- Obtaining a replevin writ prior to final judgment: with or without notice.
- FDUPTA for civil antitrust: additional conduct, party, and geographic coverage; state actions for consumer restitution.
- The proverbial "get out of jail free" card - the Ninth Circuit's treatment of addiction under Hernandez v. Hughes Missile Systems Co.
- Proposals for settlement: more traps for the unwary.
- Supervising your lawyers and staff: avoiding serious ramifications.
- Water, water everywhere? .
- The ABCs of Florida Corporate Income Tax.
- The revocable trust as beneficiary of the estate and the effectiveness of "full waiver" forms.
- Long-arm jurisdiction in support and divorce actions: the unwary beware.
- Domain Name Disputes.
- E-Commerce and Communications: Transactions in Digital Information.
- Sarasota-FAWL provides a safe haven for children.