Vol. 74 Nbr. 3, March 2000
- Y2K, JNCs, MDPs - who knew?
- Facing the inevitability, rapidity, and dynamics of change.
- Facing the tide of change.
- Whose burden is it, anyway? The 11th Circuit's evolving standard for "burden-shifting" in employment discrimination cases.
- Frustrated by a deadbeat parent? Try invoking the dog law.
- Avoiding illegal trademark transfers: introducing the assignment-in-gross.
- New reporting requirements on payments made to attorneys leave practitioners wondering why.
- Major criminal law decisions of the U. S. Supreme Court: 1998-99 term.
- Citation form: getting it right.
- The rising cost of discovery from expert witnesses: problems and solutions.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association.