Vol. 70 No. 1, April 2018
- EDITOR'S NOTE.
- What Is the Eye in the Sky Actually Looking at and Who is Controlling It? An International Comparative Analysis on How to Fill the Cybersecurity and Privacy Gaps to Strengthen Existing U.S. Drone Laws.
- What If More Speech Is No Longer the Solution? First Amendment Theory Meets Fake News and the Filter Bubble.
- Social Network or Social Nightmare: How California Courts Can Prevent Facebook's Frightening Foray Into Facial Recognition Technology From Haunting Consumer Privacy Rights Forever.
- Where in the World is Your Data? Who Can Access It?
- Taxing the Nontaxable: Are State and Local Governments Allowed to Tax Internet Streaming Service Providers?