Vol. 66 Nbr. 1, December - December 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Internet policy's next frontier: usage-based broadband pricing.
- City of Arlington v. FCC: the death of Chevron step zero?
- Articulating a modern approach to FCC competition policy.
- Lessons from Google Fiber: why coordinated cost reductions to infrastructure access are necessary to achieve universal broadband deployment.
- Toward a fairer, subscriber-empowered multichannel television regime: injecting substance into the good-faith requirement on retransmission consent negotiations.
- Public easements in spectrum: a solution to protect the public interest.