Nbr. 145, May - May 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Is the perception of CSR country bound? A CSR based reputation study of Spanish companies in Latin America.
- The effect of knowledge-centered culture and social interaction on organizational innovation: the mediating effect of knowledge management.
- Speed, coordination and individualistic behaviors: a pilot NK modeling study to investigate the moderating effects of organizational structure on performance in individual firms.
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty, and commitment in online markets.
- SME, bad debt, solvency and access to credit during Spain's current economic crisis.