Vol. 42 Nbr. 2, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A comprehensive solution to the biofouling problem for the endangered Florida manatee and other species.
- NEPA, climate change, and public lands decision making.
- Does the federal government own the pore space under private lands in the West? Implications of the Stock-Raising Homestead Act of 1916 for geologic storage of carbon dioxide.
- Setting the tone: the Lacey Act's attempt to combat the international trade of illegally obtained plant and wildlife and its effect on musical instrument manufacturing.
- The Migratory Bird Treaty Act: reshaping a powerful conservation tool.
- Paved with good intentions: the fate of strict liability under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
- Migratory bird treaties' issues and potentials: are they valuable tools or just curios in the box?