Vol. 40 Nbr. 1, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ashes and the Phoenix.
- Words from the first editor in chief.
- Capping carbon.
- Climate exceptionalism.
- Summers v. Earth Island Institute rejects probabilistic standing, but a "realistic threat" of harm is a better standing test.
- Exempt well issues in the West.
- Flipping Daubert: putting climate change defendants in the hot seat.
- Rumors of Conley's demise have been greatly exaggerated: the impact of Bell Atlantic Corporation v. Twombly on pleading standards in environmental litigation.
- Large-Scale Ecosystem Restoration: Five Case Studies from the United States.