Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- United States v. Abrogar: did the Third Circuit miss the boat?
- Ecological realism and the need for a paradigm shift.
- Instilling a fiduciary obligation in governance.
- Borders and the environment.
- Counting every drop: measuring surface and ground water in Washington and the West.
- Warm is the new cold: global warming, oil, UNCLOS Article 76, and how an Arctic Treaty might stop a new Cold War.
- Lessons from the Montreal Protocol: guidance for the next international climate change agreement.