Vol. 36 Nbr. 3, June 2006
- Regulatory reform: the new Lochnerism?
- Understanding citizen perspectives on government decision making processes as a way to improve the administrative state.
- Practiced at the art of deception: the failure of Columbia Basin salmon recovery under the Endangered Species Act.
- The challenges of dam removal: the history and lessons of the Condit Dam and potential threats from the 2005 Federal Power Act amendments.
- The Nez Perce water rights settlement and the revolution in Indian country.
- 2005 Ninth Circuit Environmental Review.
- Review editor's note.
- Case summaries.
- Defenders of Wildlife v. EPA: testing the boundaries of federal agency power under the ESA.
- ARC Ecology v. United States Department of the Air Force: extending the extraterritorial reach of domestic environmental law.