Vol. 34 Nbr. 3, June 2004
- Homesteading rock: a defense of free access under the general mining law of 1872.
- The Road Taken: a Reflection on Michael C. Blumm & William Warnock's Roads Not Taken: EPA vs. Clean Water, by Clifford J. Villa *.
- Bureaucratic Boundaries vs. Clean Water: a Reply to Clifford J. Villa, by Michael C. Blumm * & William Warnock **.
- This Sovereign Land: A New Vision for Governing the West.
- Books received.
- 2003 ninth circuit environmental review.
- Review editor's note.
- Case summaries.
- Will bald eagles remain compelling enough to validate the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act after ESA delisting?
- International implications: the elephant in the living room in Public Citizen v. Department of Transportation.