Vol. 29 Nbr. 2, June 1999
> SIGN UP FREE
- The new electric powerhouses: will they transform your life?
- The wrong war, with the wrong enemy, at the wrong time: the coming battle over the Military Land Withdrawal Act and an experiment in privatizing the regulation of public lands.
- Aquatic invasive species in the coastal west: an analysis of state regulation within a federal framework.
- The United States Forest Service's response to biodiversity science.
- The mythical giant: Clean Water Act section 401 and nonpoint source pollution.
- Congress and charismatic megafauna: a legislative history of the Endangered Species Act.
- CLEAR THE AIR.
- BOOKS RECEIVED.