Nbr. 9, January - January 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Business ethics for unseasoned entrepreneurs: trends and concerns for professionals and stakeholders.
- A framework for assessing the need for legal readiness in small and entrepreneurial firms.
- Current status and considerations of hobby losses and their impact on entrepreneurs.
- The entrepreneurial audit: innovation efficiency in the 21st century.
- Successful succession: a study of a fifth generation family firm.
- College education funding: maximizing family tax savings and financial aid.