Nbr. 7, January 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Business tactics for confronting economic recession and planning for recovery.
- Relationships between communication style and leader-member exchange: an issue for the entrepreneur.
- The most important finance skills for entrepreneurs: differing views among finance professionals.
- Boon or bane? Impact of the digital age on small business exporting.
- Entrepreneurial leadership styles: what works and what doesn't.
- Postmodernism: strategic implications for entrepreneurs.
- Risk management for small business.
- The supplementary role of small businesses in the travel and tourism trades.