Nbr. 5, January 2000
> SIGN UP FREE
- Enhancing the chances for success: using multimedia for effective entrepreneurial presentations.
- Merger mania: legal and strategic response options for small business.
- Sources of assistance to entrepreneurs in developing competitive advantage.
- A study on self-monitoring among service and technical entrepreneurs.
- Impact of e-commerce on entrepreneurs and small businesses: opportunities, challenges, and strategies.
- Impact of Internet on small business: a survey of entrepreneurs.
- Rate of business failures: an analysis of the determinants.
- Are the common myths of entrepreneurship all that common? A test of entrepreneurs and non-entrepreneurs.
- Fraud: a concomitant cause of small business failure.
- One more time ... should small companies attempt strategic planning?