Nbr. 19, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Viral marketing: techniques and implementation.
- Covered in oil--again.
- Cloud computing effects on small business.
- A comparative study of entrepreneurial competencies of small business' owners in the upper peninsula of Michigan, USA and companies winning the top prize in Brazil.
- Family business succession: how men and women predecessors can bring credibility to their successors?
- Cloud computing's selection and effect on small business.
- Crowdfunding: a new opportunity for small business and entrepreneurship.
- New menu labeling requirements for retail food chains: possible impact on small business restaurants.
- Family business succession: what are the ways used by the men business managers to legitimize their successors?
- Small business and Obamacare: the new law's rules do apply "to the vast majority of all businesses".
- Activity based costing in services industry: a conceptual framework for entrepreneurs.
- Helping small business entrepreneurs avoid critical mistakes in quickbooks accounting software.
- Using social networks to build business connections: engagement and interactivity on Guam's restaurants' Facebook pages.
- Fixing the tax gap: electronic means for the internal revenue service to embrace.