Nbr. 17, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- A gumbo of catastrophic effects--the effects of the BP oil spill measured during the oil spill and six months after the oil spill on three towns in South Louisiana.
- Using biography to teach entrepreneurship.
- Community building as institutional entrepreneurship: exploring the emergence of a popular music community.
- The relationship of investor decisions and entrepreneurs' dispositional and interpersonal factors.
- The evolution of social media as a marketing tool for entrepreneurs.
- Correlates of gender and credit behavior in small firms: evidence from a small, developing economy.
- Private company financial reporting strategies for small and midsize companies.
- A geo-spatial examination of small-owned businesses of Kentucky.