Nbr. 15, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Small business at the foot of the legal muse: interpreting supreme court cases and their effects.
- Pre-start-up preparations: why the business plan isn't always written.
- Strategic planning: a practical primer for the entrepreneur.
- A financial feasibility test for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur beware.
- The study of leadership in small business organizations: impact on profitability and organizational success.
- Is twitter a viable commercial use platform for small businesses? An empirical study targeting two audiences in the small business community.
- Using social media to increase advertising and improve marketing.
- How a Better Business Bureau (BBB) can help BBB accredited small business members.
- The tax preparer penalty provisions of IRC [section] 6694(A): some reflections on the positive and negative implications for tax practice.
- How small business owners can use social networking to promote their business.