Nbr. 13, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Environmental scanning and organizational learning in entrepreneurial ventures.
- The use of non-monetary motivators in small business.
- The evolution of a key internal revenue code section: the home office deduction.
- Bulletproofing special allocations.
- Health savings accounts: a way to help pay for health care cost.
- Health insurance coverage among the privately- and self-employed.
- Transformation of the viable business structures.
- Attorneys and their use of technology.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity exploitation and the family: relationship-based factors that affect the adult child's decision to jointly participate with parents in a new venture.
- Business plan development for service ventures: integrating customer experience management.