Nbr. 12, January 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editor.
- Entrepreneurial application of marketing communication in small business: survey results of small business owners.
- Your employee handbook: is it an enforceable contract?
- A model for prevention and detection of criminal activity impacting small business.
- On the theory of psychological contracts in family firms.
- Guerilla actions as small business strategy: out-witting is more competitively responsive than out-spending.
- Holes in the corporate veil: confronting the myth of reduced liability for small businesses and entrepreneurs under corporate forms.
- Intrapreneurship: a requisite for success.