Nbr. 10, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Letter from the editors.
- Letter from the publishers.
- Is Wal-Mart smothering small town America?
- Arbitrate, don't litigate! Avoiding the high costs of litigation.
- Who are the self-employed?
- Beyond human and social capital: the importance of positive psychological capital for entrepreneurial success.
- In it for the long haul?: succession planning within small entrepreneurial firms.
- Crossing the line: express warranty or mere sales talk?
- Sales effectiveness and firm performance: a small firm perspective.
- To flip or not to flip?: using a family limited partnership as a harvesting strategy.