Encyclopedia of Global Industries, 4th ed.
- Publication date:
Diane M Sawinski
Wendy H Mason
- Copyright (2007) Gale. All rights reserved.
Encyclopedia of Global Industries chronicles the history, development and current status of over 100 of the world's most lucrative and high-profile industries. The Encyclopedia provides comprehensive, international coverage organized by industry, and a unique blend of overview and outlook. The work consists of approximately 125 detailed profiles of major global industries such as mining, pharmaceuticals, motor vehicles, and many others.
- Construction Materials and Services
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco
- Glass, Plastics, and Rubber Products
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Information Media and Telecommunications
- Medical Equipment and Services
- Metals Manufacturing
- Paper and Allied Products
- Petroleum Products
- Professional Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Textiles, Apparel, and Leather
- Transportation Services
- Utilities and Public Services
- SIC 8731