Nbr. 17, January - January 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- An on-line survey comparing swingers and polyamorists.
- Assessment of university condom distribution programs: results of a national study.
- Battling the Life and Death Forces of Sadomasochism; Clinical Perspectives.
- Complaints about commercial sexual exploitation of minors and sex crimes involving minors in Costa Rica: temporal and geographic trends in a ten year period according to government statistics.
- Expanding the Practice of Sex Therapy: An Integrative Model for Exploring Desire and Intimacy.
- From "SSC" and "RACK" to the "4Cs": introducing a new framework for negotiating BDSM participation.
- Initial contact on dating websites: results and strategies from the L.U.R.E. project.
- Linking exercise and sexual satisfaction among healthy adults.
- More Than Two.
- Revisiting the condom riddle: solutions and implications.
- Sexting on the college campus.
- Teacher and health service staff values regarding sexuality education in an urban school district in Indiana.
- Teaching content and encouraging acceptance in a human sexuality course.
- The 1960s gay life in the Philippines: discretion with tolerance.
- The happy green eyed monogamist: role of jealousy and compersion in monogamous and non-traditional relationships.
- Theoretical assessment of university condom distribution programs: an institutional perspective.
- Women's experiences negotiating sexual scripts in the face of sexual difficulties.