Nbr. 16, January - January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- An intimate life sex, love, and my journey as a surrogate partner.
- Correlates and factor replication of the need for sexual intimacy scale (NSIS).
- Guide to getting it on, 7th ed.
- Memorable familial messages about sex: a qualitative content analysis of college student narratives.
- Misperceived social norms about taboo sexual behaviors.
- Naked Truth: Strip Clubs, Democracy, and a Christian Right.
- Perceptions of heterosexual activities by heterosexual individuals.
- Positive implications for sexual sensation seeking: an exploratory study.
- Re/developing models for understanding sexuality with disability within rehabilitation counselling.
- Social exchange and social/physical topography of one-night stands in college-age students.
- The Jealousy Workbook: Exercises and Insights for Managing Open Relationships.
- The role of the amygdala in the development of sexual arousal.
- Transactional sex: a client's perspective from Peru.
- Understanding sexual identity development of African American male college students.
- Women's perspectives of BDSM power exchange.