Nbr. 15, January 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bathroom banter: sex, love, and the bathroom wall.
- Constructing perversions: the dsm and the classification of sexual paraphilias and disorders.
- Emergency contraceptive pill, contraceptive, and sexually transmitted infection service availability among U.S. College Health Centers.
- Emotions during fieldwork in the anthropology of sexuality: from experience to epistemological reflexions.
- G-Spotting: A Story of Pleasure and Promise.
- Moving in and hooking up: women's and men's casual sexual experiences during the first two months of college.
- New World Sodom: Biblical Tales of Conquest and Acculturation.
- School context, high-risk drinking, and sexual assault at two Southern Urban Universities.
- Sex & God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality.
- Techniques of Pleasure: BDSM and the Circuits of Sexuality.
- The Myth of Sex Addiction.
- The predicament of bare branches' sexuality.
- Transsexual drag entertainers as keepers of queer power-knowledge.
- Unconventional leisure and career: insights into the work of professional dominatrices.