Nbr. 12, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Bill and Desiree: Love Is Timeless.
- Feminism and pornography: building sensitive research and analytic approaches.
- Friend hoppers, pleasure activism, the Schlampagne and the Octopus: non-monogamous activism in the German lesbian-feminist subculture.
- Heterosexual female and male body image and body concept in the context of attraction ideals.
- Homosexual behavior in the United States, 1988-2004: quantitative empirical support for the social construction theory of sexuality.
- Kama Sutra 52: A Year's Worth of the Best Positions for Passion and Pleasure.
- Language and gender variance: constructing gender beyond the male/female binary.
- Sexuality in black and white: data from 783 undergraduates.
- The Full Spectrum: A New Generation of Writing about Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Other Identities.
- The impact of ethnicity, and economic, social, and marital status on differences in the frequency of sexually aggressive behaviors among women living in Ufa, Russian Federation.
- The swinging paradigm: an evaluation of the marital and sexual satisfaction of swingers.
- The World We Have Won.
- Therapy experiences of clients with BDSM sexualities: listening to a stigmatized sexuality.