Nbr. 11, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Coming out trans: questions of identity for therapists working with transgendered individuals: (trans identity from the queer perspective).
- Demographic, biometric, and geographic comparison of clients of prostitutes and men in the US general population.
- Frequency of sexual activity among men who visit prostitutes.
- Intersex (for lack of a better word).
- It starts in the womb: helping parents understand infant sexuality.
- Matt and Khym: Better Than Ever.
- Open: Love, Sex and Life in an Open Marriage.
- Opening Up: Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships.
- Predictors of sexual satisfaction: the role of body image and fitness.
- Relationships between college women's responses to the multidimensional sexuality questionnaire and the heterosexual contact scale.
- The Abstinence Teacher.
- The emerging concept of sexual numeracy: how well do youth understand sexuality information that is "quantitative" in nature?
- The Essence of Tantric Sexuality.
- The Polyamory Handbook: A User's Guide.
- Three healing women reflect.
- Unwanted early sexual experiences (UESE) and relationship adjustment among students in committed relationships.
- Various close relationships for lesbian women in 1986 and 2005.
- On kittens and the very invented culture of polyamory.