Vol. 102 Nbr. 1, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Welcome to our region.
- The case for Michigan.
- Take 10 with Erin Cummings: Detroit 1-8-7 actress talks the Motor City, music and filming in the D.
- Detroit on wheels: check out some of Detroit's well-known celebrities, media figures and business people-and the cars they remember best.
- Accelerating into the future: Detroit's auto industry is not the dull, dirty and dying sector you might think it to be.
- Designing Detroit: profiles of big three: these leaders in automotive design add zing to the cars we drive.
- Driving economic growth: building a robust public-private partnership to drive economic growth in Michigan's auto industry. An interview with chamber president and chief executive officer Sandy K. Baruah and MICHauto founder Tom Manganello.
- Industry focus: the changing role of suppliers.
- A UAW for the 21st century: the 21st century UAW wants to play a constructive, positive role in the industry.
- What's coming down the pipeline? Industry experts on what will be the norm in 10 years.
- Auto bailouts, two years later: new study finds U.S. aid to the auto industry averted loss of more than one million jobs.
- Big, bold moves: Detroit Three CEOs poise the companies for success.
- Charging ahead: battery manufacturing brings new opportunity to the region.
- The 2011 North American International Auto Show: a world-class auto show in the Motor City.
- Hitting the ground running: new year, new leadership stadewide. The scoop on Snyder's appointments.
- New faces in lansing: the Detroit Regional chamber reached out to these new legislators and asked them.
- On the roster: join us in welcoming these new members to the chamber. We encourage you to contact them for future business opportunities.
- HR advantage.
- Lambert, Edwards & Associates.
- Pepper Hamilton LLP.
- Up and coming: mark your calendar with these regional business events.