Vol. 39 Nbr. 4, September 2011
- Permissible self-defense targeting and the death of bin Laden.
- Remarks: the resort to drones under international law.
- Flying into the future: drone warfare and the changing face of humanitarian law: keynote address to the 2010 Sutton Colloquium.
- International law concerning the status and marking of remotely piloted aircraft.
- Current U.S. Air Force drone operations and their conduct in compliance with international humanitarian law - an overview.
- Clarifying the law relating to unmanned drones and the use of force: the relationships between human rights, self-defense, armed conflict, and international humanitarian law.
- The need for special Veteran Courts.