Vol. 39 Nbr. 2, March 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Maritime piracy: how can international law and policy address this growing global menace?
- A Grotian moment: changes in the legal theory of statehood.
- Prosecution and peace: a role for amnesty before the ICC?
- Corporate obligations under the human right to water.
- New hopes and challenges for the protection of IDPs in Africa: the Kampala Convention for the Protection and Assistance of Internally Displaced Persons in Africa.
- Cradle of Gold: The Story of Hiram Bingham, a Real Life Indiana Jones, and the Search for Machu Picchu.