Vol. 38 Nbr. 2, March 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mapping a responsibility of corporations for violations of international humanitarian law sailing between international and domestic legal orders.
- Is the failure to respond appropriately to a natural disaster a crime against humanity? The responsibility to protect and individual criminal responsibility in the aftermath of Cyclone Nargis.
- The global compact, environmental principles, and change in international environmental politics.
- 21st century trade agreements: implications for development sovereignty.
- Nicolas v. Romulo: Supreme Court of the Philippines rules on post-Medellin constitutionality of a sole-executive agreement negotiated with the United States.