Vol. 37 Nbr. 2, March 2009
- Cautiously optimistic: economic liberalization and reconciliation in Rwanda's coffee sector.
- Foreign direct investment, trade, and China's competition laws.
- Counter-terrorism and human rights: the emergence of a rule of customary int'l law from U.N. resolutions.
- Invisible borders: mapping out virtual law?
- Rights of action for private non-state actors in the WTO dispute settlement system.
- Multilateral environmental agreements: from Montreal to Kyoto - a theoretical approach to an improved climate change regime.