Vol. 36 Nbr. 3-4, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Selected aspects of international trade and the World Trade Organization's Doha round: overview and introduction.
- UN-based international criminal tribunals: how they mix and match.
- Aid for trade: a roadmap for success.
- Effect of artificial intelligence on the pattern of foreign direct investment in the Third World: a possible reversal of trend.
- The Doha Round negotiations on agricultural subsidies.
- Free trade versus fair trade.
- UNFCCC, the Kyoto protocol, and the WTO - brewing conflicts or are they mutually supportive?
- Improving national enforcement for better governance implementing multilateral environmental agreements.
- The relationship between trade and effective enforcement.