Vol. 34 Nbr. 1, March 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- The global challenge of protecting human rights: promising new developments.
- International war crimes & other criminal courts: ten recommendations for where we go from here and how to get there - looking to a permanent international criminal tribunal.
- Practicing what we preach: humane treatment for detainees in the war on terror.
- Wartime detention of enemy combatants: what if there were a war and no one could be detained without an attorney?
- Evolving practice in the field: informing the international legal obligation to "protect".
- Soft law for solid contracts? A comparative analysis of the value of the UNIDROIT principles of international commercial contracts and the principles of European contract law to the process of contract law harmonization.
- The prohibition of torture: absolute means absolute.