Vol. 31 Nbr. 2, December 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Honour's role in the international states' system.
- The newly expanded American doctrine of preemption: can it include assassination?
- An analysis of foreign sales corporations and the European Communities' four billion-dollar retaliation.
- Congress and the treaty power: an originalist argument against unilateral presidential termination of the ABM treaty.
- "De-jeopardizing justice": domestic prosecutions for international crimes and the need for transnational convergence.
- The first U.N. Social Forum: history and analysis. .
- Comparative U.S. & EU approaches to e-commerce regulation: jurisdiction, electronic contracts, electronic signatures and taxation.